Nivogauge – Tank Level Indicator
Float Actuation type Level Indicator
Toshbro Control’s Tank Level Indicator with float is used to measure and indicate tank liquid level in in oil refineries, oil depots, chemical and fertilizer plants, food industries etc.
The Tank level Indicator can be used with Floating Roof Tank, Cone Roof Tank as well as underground tank.
This mechanical gauge provides high reliability with high accuracy. It is suited for measurement in medium and large size tanks. The instrument offers reliable operation even with corrosive as well as aggressive acids as well as with liquids with fumes.
- High Reliability
- High Accuracy
- Can be used with analogue to digital converter for transmission of tank level
- Different types of floats available for use in various applications
- Special Version for Corrosive applications
- Measuring level in Engine Oil Storage Tank
- Technical Specifications
- Operating Principle
- Indication: Pointer and Dial
- Option: Mechanical Counter
- Range: 30 m max.
- Accuracy: ± 2mm
- Least Count: 1 mm
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 60° C
- Process temperature: + 200°C max.
- Float Material: SS 316
- Housing: Cast Aluminium
- Protection: IP 65