- Housing Material
- Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, drawn steel, or cast iron.
- Cable Glands
- One or two conduit entries, 1-in. NPT or M20 sizes , depending on selected options.Cabling, cable glands, and blanking plugs are not supplied.
- Operating Temperature
- Up to 752 °F (400 °C)
- Operating Pressure
- Up to 2900 psig at 68 °F (200 barg at 20 °C)
- Unique three-magnet, snap action, and latching switch mechanism
- Unique hermetically sealed switch mechanism is available to eliminate freezing and corrosion of contacts and all moving parts
- Adjustable switching points available on selected models.
- Ideal for tough process-control functions such as alarms, trips, and pump control
- Operate in almost any liquid, and at high pressures and temperatures
- Unaffected by changes in process temperature, dielectric, or vapors
- Wide range of mounting options to meet site standards — including chamber mounting option for isolation while plant is live
- Widely used in all industries
- Over 100 years of experience – a proven design used globally
- Combine with a Rosemount 702 Transmitter for convenient wireless reach