C-Level for Chemical applications
Operating in the same way as the standard C-Level, the C-Level chemical acations uses an external guide tube. The Indicator slides up and down toutside of the tubeand the counterweight is contained inside the tube. This type of C-Level is suitable for Chemical applications as it is only the float that is in contact with the liquid. The Ball float is made form polypropylene which has good chemical compatability.
Applications include; Waste Oil, Effluent, Hydrohloric Acid, Liquid Fertilisor, Phosphric Acid, Waste water and water.
- 5 Year warranty. Built to last. C-Level gauges use corrosion-free materials to perform reliably in exposed conditions, year in, year out. Stainless steel C-Level bracket, Stainless steel axles, circlips and screws and washers, marine grade delrin pulleys and bushes. No plastic, paint or plating or powder coating to peel off.
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- ‘Captive’ on the guide tube, the diecast Aluminium indicator is not affected by wind or other disturbances.
- Highly visible Reflective aluminium tank indicator
- Quick and simple installation. Template provided to mount C-Level bracket correctly. No need to get inside the tank for installation. no need to drill big holes
- Simple- No gimmicks, no batteries, just a simple float, weight and pulley system
- Designed for tanks up to 3 metres in height. Longer cords available for tanks over 3 metres. Please contact us for details
- At all times the indicator matches the liquid level exactly.
- Comprehensive instructions included with every C-Level