SUPERSIL E GLASS CLOTH
- E Glass cloth is coated with a heavy weight specially formulated red oxide silicone rubber known as Supersil.
- The red color is due to the high content of iron oxide, an all important extra ingredient which both increases the temperature rating of the silicone and creates a surface suitable for short term exposure to molten metal.
- Silicone has excellent weather and aging resistance and has high stability to ozone and UV light.
- It is also water repellent and is resistant to water vapor.
- Silicone rubber is non-halogenic and flame retardant.
- Supersil silicone can be added in different coating weights and applied to all weights and weave styles of E Glass cloth.
- Rated to 250°C , base fabric rated to 550°C (unstressed) in optimum conditions.
- Component of High Temperature Sewn Fabrications
- Insulation Jacket Fabric (Outer Layer)
- Expansion Joint / Flexible Bellow / Compensator Fabric
- Weld Splatter & Molten Splash Protection
Single Sided Double Sided
400gm Base + 130gm Supersil One Side 1050gm Base + 400gm Supersil One Side 2000gm Cloth, Supersil One Side / Gray PU Other
1 Linear Meter