SILICA WEBBING TAPE
- Silica webbing tape is made by weaving textured or non-textured continuous filament S-TEX silica yarn combining excellent temperature resistance and strength.
- Silica webbing tape causes little irritation and resists continuous temperatures up to 1000°C in optimum conditions.
- Silica Tape does not vitrify at lower temperatures and is recommended in substitution of ceramic fibre webbing.
- Silica Webbing exhibits excellent chemical stability resisting attack from organic agents, water and hot acids (except hydrofluoric acid).
- Silica tape is incombustible according to DIN 4102 A2.
- We can manufacture these tapes up to 500mm wide.