- Housing Material
- Cast aluminum bronze, stainless steel, or gun metal body.
- Operating Temperature
- Up to 752 °F (400 °C)
- Operating Pressure
- Up to 2900 psig at 68 °F (200 barg at 20 °C)
- Cable Glands
- M20 x 1.5-6H, M25x1.5-6H thread to BS3643, or Pg16 to DIN40430 cable entries.
Marine float level switches can be supplied with factory-fitted cable glands and cables.
- Selected models are safety certified to IEC 61508 with proven FMEDA, suitable for Safety Integrity Level 1 (SIL 1)
- Ideal for tough process-control functions such as alarms, trips, pump control and interface detection
- Operate in almost any liquid, and at high pressures and temperatures
- Unaffected by changes in process temperature, dielectric, or vapors
- Wide range of mounting options to meet site standards — including chamber mounting option for isolation while plant is live
- Widely used in all industries and certified for marine applications
- Combine with a Rosemount 702 Transmitter for convenient wireless reach