- Measurement Output: 0–20 mA or 4–20 mA signal representing the water level.
Relays for alarm indication.
Opto-isolated outputs for fault indication.
Up to six optional remote displays over distance of up to 3280 ft. (1000 m).
- Power Supply
- Power supply (ac option): 94 to 130 V or 187 to 256 V, 48Hz to 65 Hz, 60 VA maximum
Power supply (dc option): 20 to 40 V negative ground or isolated.
- Single or dual power supply inputs depending on options chosen
One remote display can be powered by control unit
Local power 20 to 54 Vdc, 240 mA required for additional remote displays.
- Control unit (and optional remote) displays with red/green bar graph of 32 LED segments.
Channel fault indication by flashing display segment.
General fault indication by amber LED.
- Reliable and continuously monitor steam drum level, without missing an incident.
- Minimize your costs with minimal maintenance
- Use your existing fiber optic network to connect local control units to remote displays in the control room.
- Gain peace of mind knowing this system is installed and proven in over 6000 critical applications globally.
- Fault tolerant — no single fault will cause system failure or loss of monitoring
- Trips the boiler when low-water conditions occur.
- Will not trip the boiler on a false alarm.
- Upgrade path available for Hydrastep 2457 and 2467 systems.